Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BARACK OBAMA THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES





YES I VOTED FOR BARACK OBAMA and I'm damn proud i did.  This will be the first presidency in my entire life that i will actually love my president and support him 100%.  This mans victory speech was not only empowering but it was so respectful of the other party.  Another thing i would like to add is the fact that John McCain's speech was very respectful also.  He would have made a good president 8 years ago and i know that now, but not now THIS IS OUT OBAMA'S TIME.   

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS MAN AS YOUR PRESIDENT.  GET OVER IT!!! AND SOMEONE THIS MORNING MADE A GOOD POINT THAT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SUPPORT HIM SHOULD THINK ABOUT.  ALTHOUGH YOU DID NOT SUPPORT HIM DURING THIS ELECTION HE IS NOW YOUR PRESIDENT!!!  SO FROM HERE ON IN YOU SHOULD SUPPORT HIM TO THE FULLEST EXTANT THAT YOU CAN, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE HE SUPPORTS EVERYONE IN THE UNITED STATES AND WILL BE HERE FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS AND TO BE HONEST NO ONE LIKES A SORE LOSER...

but yes he is our 44Th BLACK PRESIDENT..

today history has been made..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how happy you are right now! CHEERS! Oh and I put you on my blog list!:)

nsemanchick said...

you need to learn how to spell.